Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

I could get a whiff of you in the air, today. .


Anonymous inquired I fall in love with you the more I know about you. I love it when you talk about yourself. It's not a romantic kind of love though. It's that kind of love where you know a person has overcome so much and it makes them even more beautiful. When you love and appreciate people simply for existing. I love that you are hard to figure out and that you have layers because that means you have lived a hell of a life and have many stories to share. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

If your own stance towards them was consciously appreciative, you know how much you loved them; and if that love could manifest itself in any outwardly discernible behavior, it could have done so only while they were here. You can't gather affection points, as it were, in retrospect

As soon as you can save that value from being eclipsed by emotions of grief, you'll give your love a more appropriate tribute.

A slight sense of you aromatic presence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment